DRAFT TRUST DEED OF PROPOSED TRI SERVICES EXSERVICEMEN WELFARE ASSOCIATION TRUST.
1. I am a Hony Capt KS Ramaswamy (retired) drawing service and disability pension from 1996.
2. My service pension already revised and I received the same ( 2.57 x 16090 OROP, Hony Lt pay)
3. The disability pension @ 20% for life was granted to me from 01/02/1996..
4. Now I saw the MOD letter No. 17(01)/2017/(02)ID(Pension/Pol
5. Sir, I request to you that you may kindly clarify the following :-
(a) Can I get the BB system of DE @ 50%?
(b) If I am eligible the BB, let me know the effective date.
6. I already filed the case through TSEWA at BB 3.
Govt has rejected 7CPC recommendation, and has restored % based as was prevalent in 6CPC. Also heard that from now onwards all existing/new disability pension will be enhanced to three groups, 50%, 75%, 100%. Is that true? Please clarify, with regards Col Jamshed Husain, Membership No 4228
I have been checking the status of the above case on AFT site and find the date 16/8/2016 and nothing else, I am a litigant in the above case. May request you to please let me know the latest on this case.
Lt Col Sudesh Kumar Sharma (Retd)
Membership No 1346
1.REF. MY BROAD BANDING CASE NO. OA166/2016.
2. EVER SINCE COL SITARAMAIAH HAS CEASED TO BE THE CONTACT PERSON,IT IS NOT KNOWN ABOUT THE OUTCOME OF THE SAID CASE.
3. MAY I THEREFORE REQUEST YOU TO INTIMATE ME THE PRESENT CONCERNED PERSON DEALING WITH THE SUBJECT.
DR(COL) D. MUNSHI, 8121872547,9666404179Read More
My bankers, are reflecting a pension of rs. 89434 as Basic pension is it correct?
In the Calculation Sheet generated on the TSEWA website for calculating arrears for a Lt Col with QS of 25.5 years , retiring on 04.08.1981, is shown as Rs 1898/- i.e. Rs 26265/- minus Rs 24276/- (Basic Pension paid as per Cir.500 from 24.9.2012).
However, my PPO for the 6th CPC gives my pension for QS of 25.5 years as Rs 25868/-. My PDA has, accordingly, admitted me arrears for the difference of Rs 397 (Rs 26265/- minus Rs 25868/-) for the period 01.01.2006 to 30.06.2014
Can you please elaborate on this disparity?
Lt Col SK Gulati (Retd)
TSEWA Membership No 4407
Email IDfirstname.lastname@example.orgRead More
Sir Jai Hind,
Iam Hony Nb Sub Rajendra Singh retired from Indian army on 31 Jul 2005. Iam not getting any arrears of 33 delinking services. I want to know that where should i complaint foe this.
I retired on 04/08/1981, having been commissioned on 10.12.1955. At the time of retirement, my pension was fixed vide my PPO No M/Prov/ 15481/81 at Rs 950/- PM. The earlist proper PPO that I have is for the 5th CPC wherein my QS was shown as 25/00/00.
I took up a case for correction of my QS, with a certficate of service from AG's Br, and my QS was revised to 25/07/22 and a fresh PPO issued for 5th CPC. Subsequently, the PPO for 6th CPC which, too, gave the wrong QS and was corrected later.
Please guide me as to what action should I take to claim my arrears from 04/08/1981 to 01/01/1996
Lt Col SK Gulati (Retd)
From the website, I could get the calculation of against circular 547 only, but Delinking 33 years and 7th PC arrears could not be calculated. Is it not ready ? if available elsewhere, pl advise. Thank you !Read More
I am applicant No. 414 in above case.
Not aware of progress.
Can you please apprise.
Col Pradeep Kumar(Retd)
Can I find the list of litigants for various cases ? Especially OA 664/2016 (Col TS Pension to Lt Col > 26 yrs Service) and OA 168/2016 (BB / PMR incl NANA cases). How to locate ?
I am Col Pradeep Kumar. I am applicant number 414 in the above case.
My membership No is 1245.
May I be request for intimating the current status of above case.
Would be grateful if you you could Please give some info on the following.
I draw my Pension from SBI. I would like to Know as to who is responsible to give my (i) Pension Slip? ( CPPC or the branch) Is there any procedure to be followed for obtaining by email?
(ii) The details of Arrears w.r.t. the Dl 33yrs and 7th CPC.
(iii) Who deducts the TDS on Pension & Arrears
Cdr. RRK RAo (retd)Read More
I Lt Col Atul Madan TSEWA Member 1607, am drawing Basic Pension of Rs 80454/- post 7 CPC , where as as per the tables and revised pension I should be getting a pension of Rs 89346/
I have submitted my case for BROAD BANDING of disability on 15 Sep 2016 for filing in supreme court .My regn no is 4433. May I know the present status .
Lt Col B L N Prasad(Retd)
Mob no 9247274298 & 9492273037Read More
I HAD TAKEN PREMATURE RETIREMENT IN DEC 2004 RANK LT COL. I WAS TOLD THAT ON PREMATURE YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED ANY DISABILITY PENSION. IN MY RMB TOTAL DISABILTY PENSION FROM 15% TO 19%. AS PER LATEST ORDER I AM ENTITLED FOR THIS. PLEASE ADVICE
LT COL SK DHANKHAR9810379230Read More
- Sep 07,2017BB-Disability Pension Reg ...
- Aug 29,2017Disability Pension ...
- Aug 20,2017Status Of Case OA168/2016 ...
- Jul 30,2017INFO ON DISABILITY BB CASE ...
- Jul 22,2017Pension, After Delinking 3yrs ...
- Jul 14,2017Delinking Of Service Rendered For Full Pension(33 Yrs) ...
- Jun 23,2017Non Receiving Of 33 Delinking Service Arrers ...
- Jun 17,2017Claiming Of Arrears After Correction Of Qualifying Service ...
- Apr 25,2017CALCULATION OF DLINKING 33 YEARS AND 7TH PC ...
- Apr 15,2017AFT-1... OA-34/2016 ...